|Perot Systems Corporation is a worldwide provider of information technology services and business solutions to a broad range of clients. We are currently looking for a Telecom Analyst to join our team inQuincy, MA.
This Telecom Analyst position will be primarily responsible for review and processing of invoices for telecommunications including lines, services and equipment maintenance for voice, data, and wireless services.
Successful candidate will be able to analyze expenses, identify trends and present recommendations and implement corrective actions. This candidate will work as a team with other analysts and technicians to consult with internal customers and manage vendors to insure high quality, cost effective delivery of services including voice, data, conferencing, toll free and wireless services.
Candidates should possess strong verbal and written communications skills, be highly organized and desire to provide excellent service to customers in a dynamic team environment.
Primary work locations will be in Quincy. As directed by manager, travel may be required to other sites as needed, to facilitate meeting with vendors and internal customers.
- 2-3 years telecommunications expense management
- 2-3 years telecom wireline and wireless experience
- 2-3 years working with telecommunication resources and on telecommunications projects
- 2 years financial/business analysis working with infrastructure projects, IT service management, project analysis, asset management
- 5+ years business and financial analysis experience
- Multitasking and good prioritization, independent and self governing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Telecommunications SME wireless, wireline, some voip and telecommunications expense management
- Asset management or infrastructure
- Cost accounting
Minimum Educational Requirements:
- College degree or equivalent experience
More about Perot Systems
At Perot Systems, we are looking for candidates that have a high level of integrity, are tenacious and can thrive in a team environment. We will provide you with the tools and opportunities to enhance, expand and support your personal and professional growth. The Associates at Perot Systems enjoy a very entrepreneurial, dynamic environment. We do not have a rigid corporate ladder in place for you to climb but rather a career path that allows you to explore career opportunities throughout the entire organization.
In addition to a dynamic environment, Perot Systems will provide you with a very competitive salary, performance based bonuses, stock purchase program, tuition reimbursement (up to $2,500 annually), 401K (50% match for first 4% of salary), health, dental and vision insurance coverage, paid holidays and vacation.
Perot Systems is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity. It is the policy of Perot Systems Corporation to encourage and support equal employment opportunity for all Associates and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, ancestry, religious creed, national origin, pregnancy, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, disabled veteran or Vietnam era veteran status.