8 - 12 years
OSS, BSS, OSS planning, BSS planning, Release plan, Telecom Operations, Vendor Network Management, eTOM
24th Nov 2009
As part of the Planning team, responsibilities include
- Evaluation of requirements from users; ensuring conceptual integrity; reviewing all designs; Evolves design and maintenance guidelines/standards
- Ensures standardization to existing tools; evaluating new features; evaluating new products; proof of concept demonstrations.
- Ensuring new services and product definitions are consistent with what can be provided by OSS/BSS;
- Assist in preparation of OSS/BSS Release Plan
- Handover of Plans to Project Implementation team
- Assist in preparation of the justification for OSS/BSS
- Attend training and to develop relevant knowledge and skills
Kindly mail your responses to
Electronics and Telecom Engineer with 8-10 years of experience in an OSS/BSS Planning or Project deployment
Atleast 2 to 3 years of experience in heading such as
Minimum 2 to 3 years (out of 10) of experience preferably in Telecom Operations, Vendor Network Management Systems and OSS/BSS systems.
Knowledge of eToM principles.
Develop plans for system usability along with process experts