This tutorial provides a basic SMS-MO Mobile Originating Call Flow.
1. The mobile station transfers the short message to the MSC.
2. The MSC queries the VLR to verify that the message transfer does not violate the
supplementary services invoked or the restrictions imposed on the subscriber.
3. The MSC sends the short message to the SMSC using the forwardShortMessage
4. The SMSC delivers the short message to the SMC.
5. The SMSC acknowledges the successful outcome of the forwardShortMessage
operation to the MSC.
6. The MSC returns the outcome of the short message operation to the mobile station.